The Good New Heroes Campaign Terms & Conditions
This campaign is held by Daumier Swiss in partnership with the following participating Non-Profit Organization (International Rescue Committee, Center for Disaster Philanthropy & GiveDirectly,Inc). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Daumier Swiss Terms and Conditions offered and relevant to the customer in respect to this Campaign.
Duration of Campaign:
This Campaign shall commence from 4 July 2020 until 31 August 2020 (“Campaign Period”). Any extension thereof shall be at the sole discretion of Daumier Swiss.
This campaign shall be applicable to all customers worldwide.
- To participate, Customers have to donate towards this campaign’s cause via fundrazr-irc / mightycause-cdp / mightycause-givedirectly benefiting the participating Non-Profit Organization (International Rescue Committee, Center for Disaster Philanthropy & GiveDirectly,Inc) of their preferred choice.
- The donation of USD 200.00 via the platforms mentioned above shall be donated to the Non-Profit Organization of choice to fundraise for their respective COVID-19 Relief donation programs.
- Each Customer is only entitled to select one (1) participating Non-Profit Organization upon a single watch purchase (No split donations are allowed).
- 500 pieces of Daumier - DEVIA watches are allocated for this Campaign at special price and the amount of watches allocated for each participating Non-Profit Organization varies.
- Once the allocated amount of watches for each Non-Profit Organization has been completed, Customer can no longer select the respective Non-Profit Organization of choice.
- Orders shall be shipped out based on stock availability with Free Shipping Worldwide.
- Your generous donation of USD 200.00 for this Campaign is not Tax Deductible under U.S. tax law as this donation is linked to a purchase of item valued greater to the donation itself.
Customer Service Policy & Warranty
Your DAUMIER watch is warranted by DAUMIER for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The DAUMIER international warranty covers material and manufacturing defects that may exist at the time of delivery of the purchased DAUMIER watch. The warranty only comes into effect if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and accurately completed and stamped by an official DAUMIER dealer. Specifically, DAUMIER warranty covers Swiss made movement function, waterproof function and non-consumable parts including crystal, hands, etc.
This manufacturer's warranty does not cover the following:
- Operating life of the battery 24 months from the purchase date.
2 Normal wear and tear and aging (Example: cover and case scratch marks, alteration of the metal plating color, alteration of non-metallic material based straps and bracelets).
- Damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (including impact, percussion, extrusion, dents, surface damage, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-compliance to the operating instructions provided by DAUMIER.
- The DAUMIER watch that has been handled by non-authorized persons (Example: battery replacement, service or repair) or which has been altered from the watch's original design and condition.
- Any consequential and indirect damage resulting from the use, failure to operate, precision defects of the DAUMIER watch.
DAUMIER has the right to refuse any requests from the purchaser beyond the standard DAUMIER warranty services. This includes damage claims beyond DAUMIER's warranty services. However, this does not include the mandatory statutory rights that granted the purchaser the rights against a manufacturer.
The manufacturer's warranty:
- Is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which the seller carries sole responsibility.
- Does not affect the purchaser's rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
The DAUMIER Service Center ensures the care maintenance of your DAUMIER watch. Please contact an official DAUMIER dealer or an authorized DAUMIER Service Center should your watch needs servicing. You are assured to receive DAUMIER's professional maintenance and repair services.